Due to the Covid-19 lockdown in Sydney (effective from 26 June 2021) the class is online (via Zoom).
Online class: Saturday 11:00 am – 12:15 pm
Booking is required.
New students please contact me by any of the following methods:
- 0408 29 6670
- for initial enquiries please use the contact form below
‘Pay as you go’: $25 for pp for online class and $30 pp for studio class.
General notes for attending the classes:
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Inform the teacher of any medical problems when you book into the class;
- Yoga is more than exercise, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do on the day;
- Please download Service NSW app for studio check in;
- Please bring your own props:
- a mat;
- 1 or 2 towels or a blanket;
- a strap or a belt or folded tea-towel;
- if you have – 2 yoga blocks;
- eye pad or a small face wash – if you wish.
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.
We would love to hear from you. Contact us using the form below, and I will be in touch.