Updated on 30 March 2020.
Due to Coronavirus face to face teaching is no longer allowed in Australia.
The classes are now streamed.
Monday: 10.00 am – arrive from 9.45 am – 1 hr 15 min
Saturday: 11.30 am – arrive from 11.15 am – 1hr 15 min
Booking is required for new students (to discuss your pre-existing conditions etc so i can teach you better). Please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 29 6670
Casual class: $25 per class / per person – INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
Passes: 5 class pass – $110 ($22 per class / per person)
10 class pass – $200 ($20 per pass /per person)
Passes are not refundable and to be used within 12 weeks.
For special consideration of price (i.e. financial hardship) please contact me.
Family (partner, sibling) and flatmate ‘shared pass’ is available.
General notes for attending classes (streaming):
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Inform the teacher any medical problems prior to the class, so if you are new please arrive a few minutes earlier;
- Yoga is not a competitive sport, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do!
- Find a quiet place in your home and have enough space around you to lay on the floor with arms away from the torso
- Please have the following props available:
- your mat
- 2 blankets or big towels
- a strap or a belt or folded tea-towel
- a stable chair
- if you have yoga blocks
- eye pad or a small face wash
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.