From Friday 15th March 2019 i will be teaching two ‘over 50’s’ classes in Randwick NSW – at two different locations! Please check the date, time and place of your class.
FRIDAY CLASS @ ‘The Centre’ – starting on Friday 15th March 2019
Please note ‘The Centre’ is a lovely historic guesthouse and it is not a yoga studio. We will be practicing in the ‘library’ room. You will need to bring your own mat!
Day & Time: Friday 9.15 – 10.15 a.m.
Location: ‘The Centre’ – 14 Frances St, Randwick, NSW (corner of Cook St)
Price: $23 – pay as you go
!!!BRING YOUR OWN MAT AND A BLANKET OR TOWEL!!!
- __________________________________________________________________________________ *
SATURDAY CLASS @ Yoga Light
Day & time: Saturdays 11.30 a.m. to 12.45 p.m.
Location: Yoga Light Studio – Level 1, 165 Alison Road, RANDWICK, NSW
(corner of Belmore Road, above the chemist shop – enter via the purple door). Yoga Light location
Buses at the door and around the corner. Off street parking is available in Frances St, The Avenue, Cook St, maybe on Avoca St. or in Royal Randwick Shopping Centre.
Cost: $25 per class – pay as you go – all equipment provided
For new students booking is required for both classes- please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0408 29 6670
10 class passes are available for $200 – conditions apply.
General notes for attending classes:
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing.
- All equipment provided.
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach.
- Inform the teacher any medical problems prior to the class, so if you are new please arrive a few minutes earlier.
- Yoga is not a competitive sport, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do!
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here. I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.