*** Please note there are no classes on Sat 31 Oct and 7 Nov 2020 ***
- Live streamed class (Zoom): Saturday 9:30 am – 10:45 am
- Face to face studio class: Saturday 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
Booking is required for both classes.
Please contact me by any of the following methods:
- 0408 29 6670
- by filling out the contact form below.
Casual visit – ‘pay as you go’:
- $30 for studio pp / $25 for zoom
Discounted passes (terms and conditions apply):
- for 10 classes – $250 for studio / $200 for zoom class
Terms and conditions:
- if you purchased a zoom class pass you will need to pay $5 extra for attending a studio class.
- passes are not refundable.
- all classes are to be used within 12 weeks. If you are not able to use up all your classes an extra $5 per class is payable.
### If you experience financial hardship (due to income from personal exertion decreasing) please contact me to discuss the options how can you join a class.
General notes for attending classes (live stream or studio)
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Inform the teacher any medical problems when you book into the class;
- Yoga is not a competitive sport, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do on the day!
- For zoom class (practicing at home) make sure you are safe, have enough room and have your props close-by,
- For studio class for your own safety bring your own props:
- your mat
- 2 blankets or big towels
- a strap or a belt or folded tea-towel
- if you have yoga blocks
- eye pad or a small face wash
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.
We would love to hear from you. Contact us using the form below, and we will be in touch.