Saturday 10:00 am to 11:15 am *** booking is required ***
Clovelly Senior Citizens Centre, 42 Arden Street, Clovelly NSW 2031
(Between Vale and Boundary streets)
Prices: $30 pp / pensioners $27. 5 class passes $135 – T&C apply
For enquiry and booking please contact me by any of the following methods:
- 0408 296 670
- for initial enquiries please use the contact form below
General notes for attending the classes:
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Arrive a few minutes early to your class, especially if you are new to the class;
- Inform the teacher of any medical problems before the class starts;
- Stay within your limits on the day and enjoy what your body can do;
- Please bring your own props:
- 1 or 2 mats, this will make laying or kneeling on the floor more pleasant;
- 1 or 2 big towels or a blanket to sit on or place it under your head;
- 1 strap, a belt or folded tea-towel;
- 2 yoga blocks if you have them;
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for private classes, to teach in retirement villages or corporate environment. Please contact me for rates.
We would love to hear from you. Contact us using the form below, and I will be in touch.