TIMETABLE – as at 20.06.2020:
- Live streamed class: Saturday 9:30 am – 10:45 am
- Face to face studio class: Saturday 11:45 am – 1 pm
Booking is required for both classes.
Please contact me:
email@example.com or 0408 29 6670 or
by filling out the contact form below.
- $30 for studio pp / $25 for zoom
- 10 class pass – $250 for studio / $200 for zoom class
- 5 class pass – $125 for studio / $110 for zoom class
Please note: if you purchased a zoom class pass you will need to pay $5 extra for studio class.
*** Passes are not refundable and to be used within 12 weeks for 10 class pass or within 6 weeks for 5 class pass.
### If you experience financial hardship (due to income from personal exertion decreasing) please contact me to discuss the options how can you join a class.
General notes for attending classes (live stream or studio)
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Inform the teacher any medical problems when you book into the class;
- Yoga is not a competitive sport, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do on the day!
- For zoom class (practicing at home) make sure you are safe, have enough room and have your props close-by,
- For studio class for your own safety bring your own props:
- your mat
- 2 blankets or big towels
- a strap or a belt or folded tea-towel
- if you have yoga blocks
- eye pad or a small face wash
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.
We would love to hear from you. Contact us using the form below, and we will be in touch.