TIMETABLE: – updated 14.01.2021.
- Zoom: Saturday 9:30 am – 10:45 am – will resume on 16 January 2021
- Studio: Saturday 11:45 am – 1:00 pm – will resume on 23 January 2021
Booking is required for both classes.
Please contact me by any of the following methods:
- 0408 29 6670
- by filling out the contact form below.
‘Pay as you go’:
- $30 for studio pp / $25 for zoom
### If you experience financial hardship (due to income from personal exertion decreasing) please contact me to discuss the options how can you join the class.
General notes for attending the classes
- For studio class please download the Service NSW app for check in;
- Wear comfortable, loose clothing;
- Allow at least 1.5 hours after your meal as yoga is best on empty stomach;
- Inform the teacher any medical problems when you book into the class;
- Yoga is not a competitive sport, work within your limits and enjoy what your body can do on the day!
- For zoom class (practicing at home) make sure you are safe, have enough room and have your props close-by,
- For studio class for your own safety bring your own props:
- 1 or 2 towels or a blanket;
- a strap or a belt or folded tea-towel;
- if you have yoga blocks;
- eye pad or a small face wash.
See more information on the benefits of yoga over 50 by clicking here.
I am available for corporate or private classes. Please contact me for rates.
We would love to hear from you. Contact us using the form below, and we will be in touch.