Pink Yoga is a relatively new concept where likeminded yogis practice together and donate some money to a good cause, namely for research into breast cancer and ovarian cancer. In NSW during the last five years breast cancer cases rated the second highest after prostate cancer. The survival rate for breast cancer is very good.
Yoga has been very good to me in the last 26 years and I am happy to give something back to the community and would like to ask you to join me in the Pink Ribbon Yoga classes in Randwick on Saturday 2nd April 2016
You have two classes to choose from:
11.30 am to 12.45 p.m. – general class
5.00pm to 6.15 pm – restorative class
- $25 per student per class – of this $10 will be donated to Cancer Council for research into breast cancer and ovarian cancer.
- Where: Level 1, 165 Alison Road Randwick NSW (cnr Belmore Road, enter via the purple door)
We have a small studio and for everybody’s comfort max. 14 students per class. Booking and prepayment is REQUIRED.No refunds.
If you are planning to come along please email or text me with your preferred class and I will advise you re payment details.
0408 29 6670
All equipment provided, wear comfortable clothing and do not eat 1.5-2 hours before class. Inform me before the class of any pre-existing medical conditions you have – so I can teach you better.
If you are unable to attend please follow the link below to my supporter page which is live from now until 30 January, 2017:
Authority To Fundraise
Everyday Hero Pty Ltd ABN 21 117 080 430 on behalf of Cancer Council ABN 51 116 463 846 authorises Mary Abraham to fundraise in accordance with following terms and conditions:
- Mary Abraham will be raising funds online through http://everydayhero.com.au in compliance with everydayhero’s Terms and Conditions of use as outlined at https://everydayhero.com/au/terms.
- Mary Abraham will be raising funds in support of Cancer Council .
- This Authority To Fundraise is issued from the date of this email until your supporter page expires on 30 January, 2017.
Thank you for your support.
Hope to see you soon!